Friday 10 August 2012

Why take orders from....?

In one of my letters i have mentioned the authority as not free, rather free person. That being not denied or challenged, why should i take orders from such one? Hence, i planned to defy the so-called order of appointment by not taking charge before the expiry of the date given there.

While i was nourishing that thought i met with an accident on the previous night forcing me to the hospital bed on the following days! However, the authority came to visit me while i was recuperating in one of their facilities.That might have given them an impression that i could not take charge because of the accident!

I was rather led to this decision because none in the diocese thought of inviting me for the grand gala show of the Platinum Jubilee of the diocese nor for any of the preparatory jamborees  like the much hyped 'synod' and the like. Not even my so called friends ever thought of me. They were seemingly busy with the unreserved 'decorations/honours' given to them and others.

All these led me to be resigned thereafter. This continued even when some one of them contacted me in the guise of friendship and another one who seemingly master minded it followed the suit! What a friendship is that?

No comments: