Thursday 25 November 2010

Remembering you with love and gratitude!



Remembering you with love and gratitude!
From:
William Graham View Contact
To:
Pankiras Arulappan
Dear Panky,
I know that it has been a while since I have written to you. Sometimes the time catches up with you and catches you off guard. I know that I have been thinking about you and I remember you each day in prayer. I hope that you are happy and satisfied in your work. I know that trying to balance so many things in your daily life will occasionally become tiresome and at times discouraging, but when we do it out of love for others and for the people of God much of the burden lightens and we are able to accomplish our tasks.
You are a special inspiration to a great many people, here, and at home. I hope you realize that. Your prayerfulness has been and continues to be a blessing in my life. Even now, after all these years, when I go to Our Lady of Good Counsel to offer Mass, I feel revitalized and know that I am praying with the people and helping them to pray with more fervor.
I have spoken with Joyce and Marylee, Bill and Joanne, and they send you their love. I hope your family is well, my sister and brother and their families are doing great. You would be amazed at how big Olivia and Ryan Charles are getting. Ryan became 3 years old, yesterday. It's hard to believe. You held him in your arms and I hope will hold them in your heart and your prayers.
With Love and Prayers,
Bill

No comments: